Join us to learn about health careers within correctional health settings and what sets them apart from other healthcare careers. There is a national need for more healthcare workers within correctional settings. Incarcerated populations have unique and often complex healthcare needs. Listen to experts address the role of healthcare workers in promoting equity in correctional healthcare.
As a result of this educational session, learners will be able to:
- Identify ways correctional health careers differ from other healthcare careers
- Create awareness around correctional health issues
- Examine how correctional health nurses are agents of change in their setting
- Click here to sign up for lunch. This will not serve to document your attendance.
- A code to verify your attendance will be provided at the session. Make sure to bring your smart phone.
- Text in your attendance at the session. If you don't have an account/profile you will receive an invitation by text to create one.
- Create an account/profile: NetID or guest visitor account.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours