Professional burnout is a significant concern for healthcare professionals, healthcare organizations and patients. Speakers will discuss what is currently known about healthcare provider burnout, specific issues related to gender and racial identity, and what steps can be taken to promote provider well-being.
As a result of this educational session, learners will be able to:
- Describe the prevalence of burnout in healthcare professionals.
- Explain how identity plays a role in healthcare professional burnout and well-being.
- Discuss how healthcare systems and individuals can impact the well-being of healthcare professionals.
- Identify ways healthcare professionals can support their own well-being and resilience.
- Click here to sign up for lunch. This will not serve to document your attendance.
- A code to verify your attendance will be provided at the session. Make sure to bring your smart phone.
- Text in your attendance at the session. If you don't have an account/profile you will receive an invitation by text to create one.
- Create an account/profile: NetID or guest visitor account.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours