This lunch and learn will focus on innovative local programs around food security and sustainability that serve diverse populations. The programs are based in different arenas: clinical/community, job training, and a correctional facility.
As a result of this educational session, learners will be able to:
- Describe different local approaches to food security and sustainability
- Explain how to integrate food security and sustainability with your practice as a current/future health professional
- Identify the relationship between food security and sustainability, and social determinants of health
- Click here to sign up for lunch. This will not serve to document your attendance.
- A code to verify your attendance will be provided at the session. Make sure to bring your smart phone.
- Text in your attendance at the session. If you don't have an account/profile you will receive an invitation by text to create one.
- Create an account/profile: NetID or guest visitor account.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours