This session will focus on supporting the health of individuals with disabilities. Non-academic community members, some with lived experiences will present.
As a result of this educational session, learners will be able to:
- Describe the lived experiences of individuals with a special health care need/disability.
- Explain ways that health care providers can support individuals with special health care needs/disabilities, both within the health care system and in the community.
- Create an account/profile: NetID or guest visitor account.
- Make sure your account/profile includes your mobile number so you can text in your attendance.
- A code to verify your attendance will be provided at the session. Make sure to bring your smart phone to text in.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours