This session comprises three panelists addressing healthcare inequities among the Hmong community, utilizing different perspectives. These perspectives are historical background, mental health and healthcare delivery.
As a result of this educational session, learners will be able to:
- Describe unique characteristics of the Hmong community (language, beliefs, collective nature, etc.) and how to provide culturally relevant practices.
- Discuss problems impacting the Hmong community and ways the community at large can help address them.
- Registration deadline: Thursday, January 31 at 12:00 PM.
- You must register for each session you are attending.
- Create an account/profile: NetID or guest visitor account.
- Make sure your account/profile includes your mobile number so you can text in your attendance.
- A code to verify your attendance will be provided at the session. Make sure to bring your smart phone to text in.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours