Join us to learn about bias in healthcare. Bias affects everyone at interpersonal, institutional, and systemic levels. There need for healthcare workers to understand how implicit bias can affect patient care. Listen to one example of how a health system is addressing it.
As a result of this educational session, learners will be able to:
- Describe how UW Health is addressing bias in maternal and child healthcare.
- Explain how implicit bias can affect healthcare workers and patient care.
- Identify how bias impacts all of us at interpersonal, institutional, and systemic levels.
- Click here to sign up for lunch. This will not serve to document your attendance.
- A code to verify your attendance will be provided at the session. Make sure to bring your smart phone.
- Text in your attendance at the session. If you don't have an account/profile you will receive an invitation by text to create one.
- Create an account/profile: NetID or guest visitor account.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours