This session will be available via live stream. Credit for watching via live stream is approved for faculty and staff scheduled off-site the morning of grand rounds. TAC room 1610 is reserved for group viewing.
How to Watch via Live Stream, Sign-in & Claim CE Credit:
- Access the live stream at http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/. 10-minutes before the event starts the title appears as a hyperlink under “Live Events”.
- Click on the title (if password restricted, password will be provided in the weekly grand rounds email).
- View the comment section of the event page or the lecture title for a 6-digit sign-in code and text it to 608-260-7097 to claim CE credit.
- If attending in-person at the CSC the sign-in code is posted on flyers throughout the auditorium.
- You should receive a text confirming your attendance and, when applicable, an evaluation link. If no account is associated with your mobile number, you must follow the prompts to create/update your profile.
- Questions for the presenter can be entered in the comment section of the event page and will be reviewed during the Q&A session.
How to View the Video Library Archive:
If the presenter consents to archiving, it will be available in the UW SMPH video library approximately 3-5 days following the event at: http://videos.med.wisc.edu/events/15. Currently no enduring CE credit is offered for watching from the video library.
01/10/2019 - 7:30am to 8:30am CST
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Raza Abbas, MD, UW Interventional Cardiology Fellow