1. Explain the injury rates and types of injuries seen in firefighters and police officers as “tactical athletes”
2. Recognize the common loads and stresses placed on firefighters and police officers on duty and training.
3. Identify the 2 major problems preventing tactical athletes from a timely return to duty
4. Use exercises presented as a template to develop functional training and testing programs in clinic
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours