- Describe the unique differences between the pediatric and adult musculoskeletal systems.
- Outline the most commonly encountered pediatric MSK problems and their treatment.
- Summarize pediatric fracture management.
- Discuss urgent/emergent MSK problems.
Meeting number (access code): 800 681 585
Meeting Password: GoBadgers
02/21/2020 - 7:00am to 7:45am CST
Research Park Rm 1111A / TAC Rm 3520
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Adam Norton, MD