1. Identify red flag signs and symptoms in an athlete patient that indicate need for further mental health screening and/or referral.
2. Identify examples of brief mental health screening measures to use in your practice.
3. Determine when to refer to a sport psychologist versus a traditional psychologist/licensed mental health provider.
4. Summarize benefits of sport specific mental health counseling versus traditional counseling.
5. Identify COVID-19 internal and external resources that can support your patients mental health and well-being.
Access via Bluejeans platform
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours