- Identify the clinical presentation and MR imaging appearance of adhesions as a source of hip pain.
- Discuss the overlap of psoas tendonitis symptoms and labral tear symptoms
- Summarize the radiologic imaging that corresponds to clinical presentation of hip pain in the presented cases
Go to Bluejeans.com - Click on "Join Meeting"
Meeting ID: 259 974 779
Meeting Password: 9963
Friday, April 17, 2020 - 7:00am to 7:45am
Research Park Rm 1111A / TAC Rm 3520
Andrea Spiker, MD
Brian Walczak, MD
Donna Blankenbaker, MD
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Discloser List CME Internal Report