- Identify athletes most at risk for complications from weight cutting.
- Describe common side effects and complications associated with weight cutting.
- Make use of alternatives to the status quo that incentivizes weight cutting in sport.
Friday, June 5, 2020 - 7:00am to 7:45am
Research Park Rm 1111A / TAC Rm 3520
Erin Hammer, MD
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 BOC EBP CEUs
- 0.75 Physical Therapy Contact Hours
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Discloser List CME Internal Report