Title: Managing Special Situations-Field Trips and Extracurricular Activities
Louise Wilson, MS, BSN, RN, NCSN- Wisconsin State Consultant, Department of Public Instruction, Wisconsin
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Identify applicable statutes when determining required school health services such as diabetes management.
- Analyze the steps to take to provide for students with diabetes participating in fieldtrips.
- Modify in-person care plans to account for circumstances in extracurricular activities.
Click here to complete today's evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/DISH-evaluation-15240
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™