As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Summarize age-appropriate psychosocial stressors for pediatric patients with type 1 diabetes.
- Outline age-appropriate misconceptions of peers.
- Identify psychosocial supports that can be offered by school staff to support a child with type 1 diabetes and their classmates.
Click here to complete today's evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/DISH-evaluation-15240
09/15/2021 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm CDT
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report