Speaker Information: Betsy Roe, DNP
Title: CGM Interpretation and Use
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will:
- Define what continuous glucose monitoring is and how it is different from blood sugar monitoring.
- Explain how to utilize CGM for children in the school setting.
- Identify how care can be adapted in the school setting.
- Explain how CGM is used in automated insulin delivery systems.
11/16/2022 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm CST
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Betsy Roe, DNP