- Allison Heizelman, MD – PL3 Resident, Pediatrics, UW – Health
- Ann Behrmann, MD – Honorary Associate Fellow, Pediatrics, UW SMPH
- Natalie Tedford, MD – PL3 Resident, Pediatrics, UW – Health
- Sanjeev Jain, MD – Clinical Associate Professor, Pediatrics, UW SMPH
- Examine the importance of school-based health globally and opportunities for improving life-long health of the students.
- Explain the importance, challenges and need for access to local services for children, especially those with positive screening.
- Examine the persistence and creativity needed to establish global health partnerships in international settings.
- Analyze scholarly projects, clinical experiences, and lessons learned from this year’s pediatric India global health elective.
- Identify opportunities for future resident and faculty global health engagement in Dehradun, India
Thursday, May 21, 2020 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Health Sciences Learning Center
Via Blackboard Collaborate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Allison Heizelman, MD
Ann Behrmann, MD
Natalie Tedford, MD
Sanjeev Jain, MD