Alfred Atanda, MD
Surgical Director, Sports Medicine Program, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
1. Identify appropriate use cases for orthopedic patients who wish to be evaluated via telemedicine.
2. Determine the potential risks/benefits of utilizing telemedicine from the point of view of the patient, department, and hospital system.
3. List and identify innovative uses of telemedicine that could serve as alternative revenue streams other than traditional in-person visits.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours