Andrew T. Knox, MD
Assistant Professor (CHS) - Pediatric Neurology, UW SMPH
- Describe typical ages of presentation for common childhood epilepsies.
- Identify different seizure types that are associated with common childhood epilepsies.
- Initiate appropriate workup and referral for common childhood epilepsies.
- Describe first-line treatment options for common childhood epilepsies and associated side effects.
- Identify comorbidities of common childhood epilepsies.
Credit Designation Statement
American Board of Pediatrics
Successful completion of this CME activity, which included participation in the activity, with individual assessment of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 1.0 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
- 1.00 MOC: ABP Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours