Scott Leibowitz, MD - Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, OH, Medical Director of Behavioral Health, THRIVE (gender and sex development) program, Associate Clinical Professor, The Ohio State University College of Medicine
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Identify the relevant terminology with respect to gender and sexuality constructs.
- Explain the trends in the field regarding youth across development presenting with gender related concerns and what evidence based resources can be used for multidisciplinary care.
- Apply knowledge of the current ethical dilemmas that exist with respect to clinical decision making for children and adolescents presenting with gender related concerns, when they present in clinical care.
- 1.00 MOC: ABP Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours