Speaker: Kim Keppler-Noreuil, MD - Professor, Division Chief, Fellowship Director, Genetics and Metabolism, Department of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin Madison
Title: PIK3CA-Related Overgrowth Spectrum (PROS): Clinical Phenotypes, Management & Therapeutics
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Describe the clinical spectrum of PIK3CA-Related Overgrowth Spectrum (PROS) and related disorders
- Choose the appropriate genetic testing for the molecular diagnosis of PROS.
- Determine the recommended management and surveillance for associated complications to children with PROS.
06/23/2022 - 7:30am to 8:30am CDT
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Kim Keppler-Noreuil, MD