Peter L. Havens, MD, MS; Professor of Pediatrics (Infectious Diseases); Medical College of Wisconsin; Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Corporate Center
- Explain the risks of HCV acquisition to children in Wisconsin.
- Determine what tests are appropriate for an infant born to a woman with active Hepatitis C.
- Plan follow-up testing and treatment for infants with Hepatitis C infection
09/10/2020 - 7:30am to 8:30am CDT
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Peter Havens, MD, MS