Peter Ferrazzano, MD - Chief, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, University of Wisconsin- Madison
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Describe the importance of acquired brain injury in children.
- Select appropriate neuroimaging modalities for assessing cerebral ischemia.
- Identify MRI modalities useful for characterizing traumatic brain injury.
- 1.00 MOC: ABP Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours