As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
1. Compare presentation, work up, and treatment of osteosarcoma in pediatric and canine patients.
2. Classify types of immunotherapy used to treat osteosarcoma.
3. Identify unique treatment opportunities combining NK cells and mifamurtide for canine and pediatric osteosarcoma.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours