As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
1. Identify terms and definitions related to the concept of weight stigma.
2. List adverse health outcomes associated with experiencing weight stigma during adolescence.
3. Utilize the American Academy of Pediatrics Clinical Report on Preventing Obesity and Eating Disorders in Adolescents.
4. List examples of current efforts to address weight stigma within healthcare systems and at the public health policy level.
- 1.00 MOC: ABP Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours