Kimberly Wolf, DO - Assistant Professor of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Director of Pediatric Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Touro University
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
1. Define osteopathic medicine, OMT, and OMM.
2. Explain the various indications for OMT in a pediatric population.
3. Examine the current literature and evidence to support pediatric OMT.
4. Analyze unique developmental considerations for the application of OMT in a pediatric population.
- 1.00 MOC: ABP Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours