As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Explain why instrument validation is important in medicine.
- Identify the differences between validity and reliability in research.
- Apply validation studies to clinical practice.
Thursday, March 4, 2021 - 7:30am to 8:30am
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Kathryn Schmit, MD