Title: From Physician to Mother – Changing Views of Disability
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Compare a medical perspective of disability with a parent perspective.
- Discover the hidden facets of children with severe neurologic impairment.
- Discuss the range of emotional responses to parenting a child with a disability.
12/16/2021 - 7:30am to 8:30am CST
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
K. Jane Lee, MD, MA