Erik Imel, MD – Associate Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indiana Center for Musculoskeletal Health
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Determine when rickets is not nutritional.
- Determine the clinical presentation, signs and symptoms of chronic hypophosphatemic conditions.
- Diagnose and evaluate causes of chronic hypophosphatemia
- Identify medical treatment approaches for hypophosphatemia caused by FGF23
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours