Speaker: Davene Wright, PhD - Assistant Professor, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute and Harvard Medical School
Title: Clicks or it didn't happen: Personal branding and digital engagement in academic medicine
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Evaluate personal and professional values in order to identify ways to manifest those values through your online identity.
- Construct boundaries around personal and professional topics you are comfortable and qualified to discuss.
- Experiment with new ways to disseminate research findings.
01/13/2022 - 7:30am to 8:30am CST
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Davene Wright, PhD