As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Analyze the case and use it as a platform to discuss diagnostic thinking in difficult cases.
- Demonstrate the process of diagnostic reasoning in clinical cases.
- Define the common cognitive errors in medical diagnostics
- Examine the underlying diagnosis that leads to failure to thrive in pediatrics.
Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Via Blackboard Collaborate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Brandon Tomlin, MD