Beth A. Drolet, MD - Chair of The Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- After the session attendees will be able to diagnose common pediatric skin using clinical images submitted by parents.
- After the session attendees will utilize shape and distribution of skin eruptions as key diagnostic tools.
- Attendees will be able to accurately describe changes in skin eruptions that will require in-person evaluation.
Thursday, October 1, 2020 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Add to calendar:
Via Blackboard Collaborate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours