Title: Disparities and Bias in the Evaluation of Child Physical Abuse.
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Explain the current evidence basis for racial disparities and bias in the evaluation of child physical abuse.
- Determine the underpinnings and consequences of these racial disparities.
- Examine several potential strategies and safeguards to prevent racial disparities in the frontline clinical management of suspected child physical abuse.
10/21/2021 - 7:30am to 8:30am CDT
- 1.00 MOC: ABP Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Andrea Asnes, MD, MSW