1. To identify similarities and differences between three community-based case examples that aimed to engage communities, foster systems change, and utilize data to drive improvement
2. To summarize the Know-Do gap and evidence-based intervention(s) adaption using three community-based case examples.
3. To examine community health worker program implementation approaches and strategies in two distinct contexts
4. To appraise the potential of adapting interventions originating from distinct contexts to your clinical practices
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours