Kenneth Noonan, MD, Faculty, Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, UW SMPH
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Determine the high rates of injuries and different types of injuries to children in rural settings.
- Identify best practices to counsel families on strategies to avoid rural injuries and deaths.
- Explain recommendations for the safety of all children when operating ATV’s or using lawnmowers.
Thursday, February 4, 2021 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Madison, WI 53792
- 1.00 MOC: ABP Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Kenneth Noonan, MD