Title: Culture Bias and Diagnostic Disparities in Autism and Related Disabilities
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Identify common barriers to diagnosis for people of color.
- Identify common support needs for autistic people of color.
- Summarize various strategies for increased diversity in autism advocacy and education.
Thursday, October 7, 2021 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Madison, WI 53792
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report