- Summarize current guidelines in the management of status epilepticus.
- Identify pitfalls that may lead to ineffective treatment.
- Identify situations where more aggressive sedative therapies may not be appropriate and consider alternative treatments.
- Apply principles of rational polypharmacy to choosing Anti-seizure medications for refractory status epilepticus.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
06/07/2021 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CDT
Medical Foundation Centennial Bldg, Room #1220
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Smith Holla, MD