- Summarize current cEEG practices as they relate to recommended indications.
- Explain measurable outcomes of cEEG use and challenges of assessing clinical impact.
- Identify opportunities to improve access and value of cEEG in the future.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
06/14/2021 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CDT
Medical Foundation Centennial Bldg, Room #1220
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Chloe Hill, MD, MS