- Identify clinical patterns and common “red flag” symptoms in amyloid- related polyneuropathy.
- Select appropriate diagnostic screening tests for hereditary TTR amyloidosis, wild-type TTR amyloidosis and light chain AL amyloidosis.
- Interpret test results associated with these three amyloid types.
- Explain appropriate treatment options for amyloid-related polyneuropathy.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
05/24/2021 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CDT
Medical Foundation Centennial Bldg, Room #1220
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Shawn Allen, MD & Andrew Waclawik, MD