• Perceive factors which affect rural neurology patients and influence their health outcomes
• Identify reasons rural patients have increased mortality with acute stroke and consider solutions
• Improve their knowledge of mitochondrial DNA depletion syndromes
• Explain the challenges faced on the Navajo Nation and apply this understanding to providing care to local Native Americans when appropriate.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours