1. Describe options for acute management of reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome.
2. Describe options for acute treatment of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in pregnancy.
3. Summarize etiologies for pituitary lesions in pregnancy.
4. Summarize the diagnostic work up for new onset chorea in pregnancy.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours