- Make use of Integrative Health resources available within UW Health
- Distinguish Whole Health and salutogenic science from disease focused care
- Utilize 3 point of care Integrative Health resources to evaluate safety and/or efficacy of interventions in which patients may be interested.
- Apply knowledge of integrative health interventions to common neurology conditions that are supported by evidence and available to our patients.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
03/14/2022 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CDT
Medical Foundation Centennial Bldg, Room #1220
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report