A clinical case will be presented and a multidisciplinary diagnostic approach will be demonstrated. At the conclusion of the presentation participants should be able to:
- Discuss eye movement abnormalities that can aid in the diagnosis of movement disorders.
- Discuss manifestations of different types of aphasia.
- Discuss neuropathological findings of an unusual neurodegenerative disorder.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™