1. Identify neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD) and myelin oligodendrocyte globulin (MOG) associated disorder as a cause of a patient’s optic nerve disease.
2. Explain the current evaluation and management of NMOSD and MOG.
3. Discuss the ways that recommendations for evaluation and management of these disorders may change in the future..
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours