- Recall how you don’t have to believe common cultural race and gender stereotypes to have them affect your judgment and decision-making.
- Identify when you make an assumption about an individual based on race or gender stereotypes rather than individuating information about that person.
- Write a growth mindset statement to help you break the bias habit.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
Monday, October 25, 2021 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Medical Foundation Centennial Bldg, Room #1220
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report