- Contrast different methods for how the potential effects of Daylight savings affects health and other outcomes.
- Analyze short term effects of time change and long-term effects.
- Explain the available data about effects of daylight savings time on energy, education, crime, safety, and economy
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
10/18/2021 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CDT
Medical Foundation Centennial Bldg, Room #1220
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report