- Explain the current use of whole exome and whole genome sequencing in adult neurology practice at academic medical centers in the US and around the world.
- Discuss how emerging technologies are likely to impact adoption of precision neurology and large-scale genomic sequencing into clinical practice.
- Identify issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion that are raised by ascension of genetic tools in neurologic practice.
- Examine how a single mutation at a given genetic locus (the Fragile X gene FMR1) can cause multiple neurological disorders.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
01/31/2022 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CST
Medical Foundation Centennial Bldg, Room #1220
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report