- Create an account/profile: NetID or guest visitor account (unless you have already created one).
- Make sure your account/profile includes your mobile number so you can text in your attendance.
- A code to verify your attendance will be provided at the session. Make sure to bring your smart phone to text in.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
UW-Madison, Signe Skott Cooper Hall - Auditorium
701 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours