Join us for the ongoing Health Sciences Equity and Diversity Lunch and Learn Series on Decolonizing Care. This session will focus on decolonizing treatment next Thursday, January 21 from 12-1 pm, and will feature:
Dr. Ayesha Khan, PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow of Infectious Studies, The University of Texas Health Sciences at Houston
Heather Crowley, MSW, LCSW, Supervisor at local Health Services agency
As a result of this accredited RSS session, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Describe the impact of race on CoVID-19 burden in the United States
- Outline the mechanisms contributing to race-based health disparities (including CoVID-19) in the US
- Describe changes in education and training to begin to address race-based health disparities
- Discuss care in both institutional and non-institutional settings from a client/community lens
- Discuss successful collaborations to enhance effective client-centered assessment and treatment
- A code to verify your attendance will be provided at the session. Make sure to have your smart phone handy.
- Text in your attendance at the session. If you don't have an account/profile you will receive an invitation by text to create one.
- Create an account/profile: NetID or guest visitor account.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/interprofessional-equity-and-diversity-lunch-and-learn-20-22-eval-15128
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA CE Credits
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours