Title for journal club: "Latine Individuals' Knowledge & Experience of Prenatal Genetic Testing"
- Describe the experiences of pregnant Latine people living in the U.S. in relation to Prenatal Genetic Testing
- Identify what is known about prenatal genetic literacy and numeracy of Latine people living in the U.S.
- Compare the experiences of Latine patients in a prenatal setting vs. other genetic counseling settings
09/14/2022 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CDT
Madison, WI 53705
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 NSGC Category 1 CEU Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Laura Birkeland, MS, CGC
Lucas Pereira, BA