Abby Meder, BA
Cory Smid, MGCS, CGC
Elizabeth Petty, MD
"Predictive Testing for Inherited Dementias: A Novel Approach"
1. Examine the current landscape of predictive genetic testing for inherited dementias.
2. Evaluate a proposed protocol for predictive genetic testing for inherited dementias.
3. Identify the psychosocial implications of predictive genetic testing and applications to different areas of genetic counseling.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 NSGC Category 1 CEU Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™